3.28.2006

sew what?

Sew buttons! For some reason that reminds me of the old exchange, which I never found funny:

"You know what?"
"What?"
"Chicken butt!"
"uh, ok..."

But seriously, I need to sew some buttons. Last year, during a trip to China, I picked up a ton of custom-made dress shirts for little over $10 each. I wear these shirts every day to work, and love the fit and comfort. However, the "Made in China" quality results in buttons falling off nearly all of them. Usually it's the little one on the sleeve, but I can tell that some of the primary chest buttons are about to fall off. I've slowly built a collection of buttons here at work. It's not like I don't know how to sew buttons (Devy showed me how last year), it's just that I don't like to. Any takers? Thanks in advance!

- Goodbye Bluths...
- The power of radio to make a difference

4 comments:

Gerald San Jose said...

Bring your shirts to knitting class, maybe someone can do it for you there

Anonymous said...

actually, it's about meeting someone at knitting clas who can do it for me... not that that's why i'm going, of course.

Anonymous said...

you only learned to sew on buttons last year??? btw, how is your typing training going? i see you've got less typos on here. ;)

mike said...

i guess i just never had the need to sew buttons before. mainly because i was lazy (don't you remember how how i had a few shirts that were always missing buttons?).

I have been trying much harder to fix typos, although the typing lessons have not been happening lately. I am veru good with the "asdfjkl;" keys though.

So what's the plan with this weekend? email me.