3.08.2006

just another wednesday

Except that today I'm leaving work early for Brooklyn Law School event (did you know that Geraldo Rivera is a Brooklyn Law alum?), then going to a Nada Surf concert at Webster Hall. It'll be my first live music show in NYC, so I'm pretty excited. Unfortunately I'm pretty disappointed to have to miss my second Dream League game with my new team, Moe's Tavern. Hopefully someday I can actually make it to a game...

Work has been pretty busy today (mainly because I have a meeting at 3:30PM, then I leave at 5:00PM), but here are some interesting articles from the past few days.

- WBC begins with a win for team US
- Noodles are important in China
- You won't catch me posting hidden corporate messages (at least until they start sending me info to post)
- Fat kids are not just a problem in the Midwest
- Someone stands up for free speech in China (the Chinese government!)
- The secret of Trader Joe's success (mentions Pasadena!)
- This really sucks for some HS seniors. I wonder if the SAT errors went the other way as well.
- Will the steroid controversy ever end? IMO, Bonds sohuld just retire.
- That crazy Chinese internet...
- I used to love Snoopy. Mrs. Schulz keeps the legacy going.
- Our lobby has a photo gallery of Gordon Parks' work.
- Go women for saving the environment!
- Today is International Womens Day!

No comments: