3.07.2006

i'm back!

Can you believe it's March already?! It's good to be back home, but now I feel like I have so little time left in NYC, in the event that I get in to a law school out of state. There's still so much left to do and see, and now that spring is near I'll just want to sit outside all day.

Last night I went to Barcade for Tien's birthday and I learned that one of his friends lived in my apartment building, in the unit right below me! Small world! And her husband went to Brooklyn Law School, where I'll be attending a social event tomorrow evening (but he strongly advises against going to any law school)!

- Times article on the old neighborhood
- Neil Gaiman, one of my fave fantasy writers, has a blog
- Cal claims third place! Is Powe really thinking about leaving?

3 comments:

Kujo said...

sup mike wu... this is just to let you know i read your blog every now and then and enjoy it. keep it up, late

Anonymous said...

I saw that Neil Gaiman blog link from Bloggers main page. You know what else I saw? http://mchammer.blogspot.com - pretty funny, there's a post about when he took his son to Nation's burger.

Your time is ticking Mike, I can't believe you might be leaving already.

mike said...

dave - welcome to blogging! i almost feel bad for constantly pushing my blog in our fantasy league, but it's cool that you have one now too.

g - i know! potentially i only have less than 12 weekends left in NYC!