3.23.2006

i'm #1!

Yes! I'm now the #1 search result for "mike wu blog" on Google, plus the #1 search result for mike wu on Google's Blog Search. Unfortunately I'm still only #6 on Google for just "mike wu", but I'm hoping that someday I can overtake this Mike Wu (plus some guy who appeared as "Chinese Soldier" on Smallville).

In additional NYC news, I had celebrity sighting #2 last night. Upon my way home from Jimmy's wedding Chinatown, I spotted Famke Janssen walking her dog right near my place on Sixth Avenue!

I'm currently reading The Prestige (recommended and borrowed from Chih), which has been good so far. I just finished Fortress of Solitude, which I enjoyed and was neat because it's based in Brooklyn and in Berkeley. It's always fun reading books set in neighborhoods you have a connection to. The last book I read set in Berkeley was Caucasia, which I also highly recommend.

News articles from weeks ago:
- The international legality of torrents (or how those crazy Swedes love their illegal downloading)
- Everyone loves Oxo (and they're located in the Chelsea Market!)
- I love chocolate milk, but I didn't know how good it was for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way! You saw Famke Jannsen? Did you see where she lives?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Patrick. For that I will forgive your comment about blogging on Greg's blog.

G - Chih saw Famke the next day on Spring!

Albert said...

OXO ROCKS!!!