3.19.2006

i'm back!

This morning I arrived back in NYC from a much-too-short 40-hour trip to Pasadena. Of course, by morning I mean 5:00 AM, just in time to sleep for a few hours at home and head over to work, where I still am now.

Even in spite of some inclement weather, Tommy and Sanjeet's wedding was the most beautiful event I have ever attended. In addition to the amazing decor, they did a great job with their guest list. It was wonderful catching up with old friends. It was a great precursor to the 10 year reunion (7/14 to all you PHS c/o 96 people reading this!).

Anyways, I'm hoping to wrap stuff up at work soon (or at least by midnight). I'll try to post pics of the wedding soon!

3 comments:

Gerald San Jose said...

welcome back, sucks you had to work right after a redeye - I hate those!

Anonymous said...

lol, i wasn't sure if you saw it yet...

Anonymous said...

G-Beaze (is there a dash between G-and the B? I never was sure), definitely send me a link to your pics!