4.13.2006

t.g.i.t.!

Wow, this week went by fast! The weather has been wonderful all week, and I'm hoping it will stay nice through the weekend. I've got a lot of basketball lined up, playing recreationally tonight, catching the Knicks game with Paul (who will be rooting for the visiting Milwaukee Bucks) and playing more ball on Saturday.

One thing I may do this weekend is to pick up a bike with Chih. He's convinced me that biking downtown is safe as long as you stay off the side streets, and as long as I can pick up a junker for less than $100 I'd be happy to try it out. Hopefully I can go with him to the flea market on Saturday.

- Check it out, Google Calendar! It's only in beta, but looks awesome so far. There have been so many time's where I've wished I could have accessed my iCal via the web, and this may be the solution.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, it's safer if you do stay on the side streets! The avenues are fine also, just stay off those large east-west streets...

Gerald San Jose said...

google calendar is cool! i just imported all my iCal calendars.