4.12.2006

going to the movies!

Here it finally is, the long-anticipated list of movies I want to watch at the Tribeca Film Festival. I'm sure a number of these will be sold out, or the limited showings will not fit my schedule, but I've included all of the movies anyways. (FYI - tickets are already on sale for Amex members, but I left my card in California).

Unfortunately, there are no hyperlinks I can add so you've got to do your own browsing through their online program or you can print the PDF of hard copy program.

Without further ado, my Tribeca Film Fest list (* denotes movie I really hope to watch):

The Big Bad Swim
Comeback Season*
Comedy of Power
East Broadway
Farewell Bender*
Fat Girls
Fifty Pills*
Follow My Voice: With the Music of Hedwig
The Groomsmen
Hanging Garden
The Heart of the Game
The Hip Hop Project
Holiday Makers*
I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With
I'm Reed Fish*
Kettle of Fish
Kiss Me Again
Love for Share
The One Percent*
The Promise*
The Shutka Book of Records*
The TV Set
Two Players from the Bench*
Viva Zapatero!
Wordplay
Goal! The Dream Begins*
Keeping Up With the Steins
Laura's Star
One Last Thing*
Zaina, Rider of the Atlas

3 comments:

Gerald San Jose said...

wow, thats a lot of movies.

mike said...

yeah, we'll see how many i actually see. i've seen up to about 15 at the asian american film fest.

Gerald San Jose said...

I got 2 tickets to Big Bad Swim on Friday 1:00PM, but I'm not sure if I can even go. That was the only showing available whne I went to the box office yesterday.