4.19.2006

return of the mike

This weekend I booked my Jetblue flight from JFK to Oakland. I'll be back in the Bay from 5/9 - 5/15, most likely staying with one of my sisters in San Francisco. Although I've got a couple of things planned already during my stay, I'm looking forward to seeing the old crew in the old neighborhood.

I also can't wait to eat at my favorite places! Tartine Bakery, Zachary's Pizza, Emmy's Spaghetti Shack, In-and-Out, here I come!

- Craigslist bartering to the max
- Interesting old press release by Superman creators
- Article on Vik's, my favorite Indian restaraunt (but it's back in Berkeley)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you're finally coming back into town! I haven't asked eric yet, but I'm sure it's no problem if you want to stay over downstairs. That way you'll have your own space for the week that you're here.
see you soon.

mike said...

my favorite at Vik's is that dough thing that they blow up inito a big balloon. I can't wait. Berkeley really had such great food for a college town.