9.02.2008

:( vacation's over

Today marks the end of my last summer vacation and the first day of my last year of school ever.  I know, that was probably a horribly written sentence, but I'm sad and depressed from having to go back to school again.


Reflecting back on this summer, I've had a wonderful time:

- Summering at Cooley: I don't think there is a thing I would change about my experience.  The firm was exactly what I was looking for - great people, ideal work, pleasant culture, etc.
- Being back in the Bay Area: There's no where else I would even consider going.
- KWEST Portugal: I was initially a bit worried about KWEST, as it can be a crapshoot who you get in your group.  Thankfully, we had an awesome assortment of diverse personalities and cultures that blended perfectly.  The spirit of the trip was a perfect blend of relaxation, culture, nightlife and personal interaction.

Here's hoping my last year of school goes as well as the first 18 years of elementary/middle/high/undergrad/grad school!

No comments: