9.25.2008

exhausted...

Wow, I can't remember the last time I was this physically beat.  It's definitely a great feeling, although it makes for me moving around and walking much slower than usual.  It all started with the Define & Refine class at Holmes Place.  I took one of these last year and got my butt thoroughly kicked, but I thought I'd try it again.  Once more, I was reduced to using lower weights than most of the seventy-year-old women in the class.  My body is just not built for stamina.


I've been a regular online shopper since my freshman year of college, but I thought I had slowly weaned myself off impulsive online purchases.  The peak was the summer I spent interning at a GPS company where Gerald and I easily spent maybe $50-100 a day combined buying random stuff online.  My purchases had slowly cut back, until Amazon introduced their "Gold Box" specials.  Now I check every day multiple times what they have "on special."  Recent purchases have included three seasons of X-Files, a storage ottoman, Rock Band for PS2, Trivial Pursuit Digital edition, and much much more.

No comments: