6.06.2006

summer reading

In addition to all of the movies I plan on watching this summer, I'm also hoping to do a bit of reading as well. Especially during all of my short trips. Prior to starting law school I'll be relaxing in the Bahamas, Hawaii and Vegas!

Here's a short list of books I want to read. Please feel free to suggest any additional books!

- In Cold Blood
- Moneyball
- The Namesake
- The Satanic Verses
- A Confederacy of Dunces
- The Things They Carried
- Reading Lolita in Tehran

Oh yeah, I'll be doing some summer reading for law school as well.

1 comment:

mike said...

wow, shannon, at first i thought you had a ton of books to recommend, being the educator you are, but i guess it was just the technology being difficult. anyways, i'll email you the suggested summer reading i got.