6.07.2006

au revoir le pescadou, chau mekong!

DSCN3157.JPG

Le Pescadou, the French seafood restaraunt downstairs, closed recently. I had not heard good things about it, so I wasn't sad to see it go. The place stayed empty for a month or two, but last week I noticed that construction had begun inside so I asked someone standing outside if they knew what the new restaraunt will be. Turns out I'll be living above MeKong, a Vietnamese restaraunt!

It's gotten pretty good reviews in the past, plus I love Vietnamese food, so I'm hoping it's somewhere I can become a regular as I'm sure I'll be eating out a lot once I start school.

2 comments:

appojax said...

combo pho: a way of life. i never thought tendons could satisfy so.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Din Tai Fung is great. I've even been fortunate to visit the one in Taipei. Fine hand made pasta and juicy fillings... *drool*