1.25.2010

upcoming in sf

After a weekend of big-screen TV shopping, I think I've narrowed it down to a few candidates. I'm definitely gonna go with a 46/47" screen from either LG or Samsung (the only brands with a swivel stand). Wht's left to decide is whether I go budget with a 60Hz refresh rate, or pick up a more expensive model with 120Hz or 240Hz (and maybe even the Sam Sung LED model). I'm pretty sure that I'll at least wait until my next paycheck, so I'll keep you all posted.

In terms of upcoming events in San Francisco, here's what I've heard about (and that sound interesting) so far:

Jan 16 - May 2: Cartoon Art Museum - Drawing the Sword: Samurai in Manga and Anime
Feb 3-7: 7th annual San Francisco Ocean Film Festival
Feb 6-7: San Francisco Fine Print Fair
Feb 12: Slow Food San Francisco and the Ferry Building presents: "Food From the Heart"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she retains the image of a
user in his/her mind that how a user can know it.
Thus that's why this post is great. Thanks!
Also see my web page > bacalao