10.15.2008

sent from my...

I recently took the plunge and bought a used Blackberry Pearl to try out before I get shackled to one at the law firm.  I'm loving it it so far, but I'm still undecided on whether to include the "Sent from my mobile device" message on all of the outgoing emails sent from the Blackberry.  I understand that it is supposed to excuse any typos in my messages, but my emails have typos even if not sent from my mobile device.  Anyways, I have it turned off for now.


I'm also looking forward to visiting the Apple Store one of these days to check out the new MacBooks.  I'm not sure if I love the new design.  They are much lighter and smaller, but the change I think I will miss the most is the mouse button.  I understand how most people use the trackpad to click nowadays, but I still prefer the tactile feel of the actual button.  Just now I thought about how much I used to love going to the Apple Store in Soho to use their free internet when I lived in NY - both before I hooked up internet at home, and during the many times we experienced connection problems.

No comments: