8.15.2008

last day

:(  Today was the last day of my summer position at Cooley.  I had an incredible time, and was extremely sad to say bye to everyone.  I was planning on leaving right after lunch, but ended up staying until almost 3:00PM to say my farewells (although I did get totally lost on the second floor - there were parts where I seriously had no idea where I was).


Foodwise, I had my last lunch today at the Village Pub in Woodside.  Very fancy place.  Although the pub burger came highly recommended, I can't say it was all that incredible.  Highlights were the corn soup with fritters, the duck liver mousse, and the apricot sorbet.  It was nice though, to have a final lunch with a bunch of awesome associates without partner supervision.

Anyways, I'm off to upstate NY tonight, taking a red-eye flight to Syracuse (layover in Chicago) for a wedding in Clinton.  After that, I'll be back in the Bay for a few days, then in Chicago, and finally departing for Portugal on Sunday.


No comments: