6.04.2008

summer anxiety

So tonight I attended the last Kellogg lecture of the school year.  I've finished two final assignments, and have two more exams to go next week.  Tomorrow (or today) in the morning I need to wake up at 4:30AM to catch a 7:01AM flight out to San Francisco for my firm's orientation.  Then, I return to Chicago on Tuesday, take exams on Wednesday and Thursday, and promptly fly right back to SF on Friday.


I've already mentioned my nostalgia for the first year of Kellogg (see a Kellogg section slideshow here), but I am starting to get bit nervous about my summer internship.  What if I mess up?!  What if I make some horrible, inexcusable gaffe?!  Anyways, I think it was reading these two pieces on the web that got me anxious:

How Not To Succeed As A Summer Asssociate

No comments: