9.10.2006

i'm back!

I apologize for the long hiatus, but I finally set up my internet connection at home! I'll kick off my return post with my Dream League farewell article (thanks guys!).

I've been in Chicago for a little over two weeks, which have included the week-long orientation, as well as my first week of school. All in all, everything about Northwestern has exceeded my expectations. The administration has been welcoming, the faculty impressive, and students are extremely friendly and considerate. Not to say that school hasn't been busy. I probably spent more time reading and doing homework during my first week of class than I ever did during the non-final school year at Berkeley.

Speaking of which, I'm off to do some more work this morning! I promise to start posting regularly again!

PS - For more about what I've been doing here, read about my awesome meal at Alinea with Gerald and Susana, who were here visiting for the Labor Day weekend.

2 comments:

Albert said...

Did you get "Law School for Dummies"? As "dumb" as it sounds, Lori found it helpful for getting organized, outlining, as well as devising strategies for where to sit in class.

Good luck with law school!

mike said...

although i can be considered a dummy at times, i didn't buy any law school prep books. i probably should have, but forgot about it while on vacation.

school has been good so far. What does the book say about where to sit? i'm totally a nerd and sit in the front row of every class.