4.18.2006

spring is here and photo recap

Today was a landmark day - I didn't wear a jacket to work! The weather has been gorgeous these past few weeks, but I was always wary of possible rain or chilly weather in the afternoon. However, it's been so warm lately (I've broken out my sandals nearly every day), that I decided to so sans jacket to work. I love the sun!

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures, so here's a couple from last week:

DSCN2710.JPG
Blurry picture of Christina, Gerald and me during here short NY visit

DSCN2725.JPG
Knicks getting blown out by Paul's Bucks

DSCN2730.JPG
Did you know there's a zoo in Central Park?

DSCN2735.JPG
I can't wait to spend longer than a lunch hour at Central Park!

DSCN2743.JPG
I love when people are out and about in the spring.

DSCN2750.JPG
Dinner at Gerald and Susanna's place. Creme-brulee and Trader Joe's wine.

DSCN2753.JPG
Susanna firing up the creme brulee with help from Gerald and Tzping.

IMG_2238.JPG
Bonus picture from my SF going away party - me and the Killa Bee's!

No comments: