1.16.2006

all you never wanted to know about me

as much as i hate chain letters, it was my friend gerald who tagged me so i feel compelled to not ignore it. besides, 7 meme doesn't threaten me with bad luck in love, promise to make wishes come true, help a sick child, or get me paid by bill gates, so i know i am doing this completely out of free will. without further ado, here it is:

7 things to do before i die:
- get married and raise a family
- travel to all seven continents
- run a marathon
- win a fantasy league
- watch my children play with the children of my friends
- start my own business
- spend more time with the people i care about

7 things i cannot do
- stray from my heart's desires
- not listen to my body
- respect people who are hurtfully mean to others
- assume anyone is perfect
- not have fun
- stop procrastinating
- be suave with the ladies

7 things that attracted me to blogging
- pretending that people care about what i have to say
- being able to express myself without having someone physically listening (or pretending to listen)
- killing time in a somewhat productive way
- sharing my new york experience without having to call numerous people and tell the same story twenty times (now i just say, "yeah, last night was crazy! read about it on my blog! ok, talk to you later!")
- improving my horrible writing
- trying something new
- documenting my life so when i'm old i can look back fondly on what a nerd i was

7 things i say most often
- "whaaaat!"
- "pleeease..."
- "totally"
- "are you going to finish that?"
- "who cares?"
- "eh... we'll see."
- "my all-time top five movies are..."

7 books i love
- the alchemist
- interpreter of maladies
- maison ikkoku
- lone wolf and cub
- a song of fire and ice
- ender's game
- tao te ching

7 movies i watch over and over (too easy...)
- field of dreams
- rushmore
- princess mononoke
- this is spinal tap
- beautiful girls
- about a boy
- the life aquatic with steve zissou

7 bloggers that i'm tagging
- i made a solemn vow never pass on a chain letter (not inclluding those informative political ones that actually matter (but including those stupid health ones - like why everyone's favorite oyster sauce was supposedly carcinogenic)), which am i sticking to here. sorry!

No comments: