5.29.2006

man it's hot

Picture 1

They weren't kidding when they say that New York get humid. It's only 9:30 AM now, and I'm already sweating like I never did in Callifornia.

Yesterday I was planning on working out after geting home from work, but I nixed that thought after picking up a used air conditioner off craigslist. Who knew they were so damn heavy? I was drenched in sweat after carrying down one flight of stairs in the LES, then cabbing it over to my place, then walking up the three floors to the apartment. And then after getting it home, I had to figure out how to install an 60-70 pound box without having it fall out of the window. I still don't think I installed it correctly so I'll probably try to readjust it today.

Other than that, I've got no big plans. I'm hoping to pick up a beach towel so I can lie out in Central Park or at the beach and maybe go running along the West Side highway.

Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

80 degrees in CA is so much more comfortable than 80 degrees in NY. Humidity sucks.