5.31.2006

have i mentioned

How hot it' s been lately? I promise this will be the last post on it. Just wanted to tell everyone how much I love my new (used) a/c. It's awesome. I think the a/c will become the East Coast equivalent of the dishwasher (my must-have appliance).

In other news:
- Cal wins its first NCAA women's tennis singles championship
- Bill Walton flies economy class!
- Go Dodgers! Now that the Lakers' season is finished, it's time to switch to True Blue mode. Check out the LA Times Dodger Blog.

I was just told that there is an extra scene after the credits in X-men 3. Now I definitely have to watch it again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, it's been FREAKIN HOT. =T my cali friends were here this weekend and we were all dying.

appojax said...

yo mike, i think i'm the only one in tha whole world who thinks bill walton is pretty cool. tell me i'm wrong, just look at his progeny.

mike said...

shannon - that reminds me of when i had to watch titanic for lke the third time with my girlfriend at the time. the film reel burned up with about 45 minutes left so i was ready to go home. unfortunately, a bunch people in the movie banded together and demanded to watch the end in a different theater so i was stuck and had to watch the whole movie.

julia - isn't TX hot though?

AJ - Bill Walton is wack. Luke is his one redeeming quality.