9.20.2008

early weekend update

It's been a few days since my last post, so here's what I've been up to:


- Playing Capcom Classics Reloaded.  I've finished Street Fighter II and King of Dragons, am working on Street Fighter II Champion Edition, and Knights of the Round.  Ghosts and Goblins is way too tough for me, and I haven't gotten around to any other games.
- Thursday night was bar review at Funky Buddha - my first time there, and definitely the best hip hop club that I've been to in Chicago.  The only bad news is that the bar held up a bunch of my friends in line, so the birthday boy and girl that I went out to celebrate with ended up at a different bar :(
- I took Lauren, her brother, and his friend to a short culinary tour of Chicago.  We started off with Giordano's upon their arrival on Thursday, then Friday we had Hot Doug's (for their duck fat fries on Fridays), and today we started off with dim sum at Phoenix Restaurant in Chinatown and closed out dinner at La Pasadita.  In between we also stopped by the Shedd Aquarium, where I was extremely disappointed to learn that their Oceanarium is closed - and that's a good third of the entire aquarium!


CIMG3172
CIMG3157
CIMG3147
CIMG3144

No comments: