5.11.2008

time flies

I can't believe my second year of school is almost over!  This year has been fantastic.  Every time I look back, I can't help but think about how fortunate I've been to have all of these opportunities.  I consider myself a lucky, lucky man.


Anyways, on to recent updates.  I know it's been a while since I last posted, and for the umpteenth time, I once again promise I will try to be better.

- Last night I went to a birthday party, and I think it may have been the first time I went out with Kellogg folks this year, if not even longer.  I don't even know why I've been MIA, but it's probably me just reverting to my homebody self.  And also the fact that I've spent far too much time playing Final Fantasy Tactics on my PSP.

- Resolution: I will beat FFT this week, so I never have to look at it again.

- Today the Lakers lost a heartbreaker to Utah in overtime.  Definitely a huge letdown.  I was always a bit worried about Utah, and their tough play, but now things look bad if Kobe if injured.

- Tonight I'm going out to celebrate a number of recent engagements among my KWEST Galapogoers.  We're trying Union Pizzeria, a pizza place in Evanston, so I'm always looking forward to new pizza.

- Resolution: From here until the end of the year, I will eat out at two new places every week.

- Another recent health update is that I tore my medial collateral ligament (MCL) a few weeks ago.  Luckily, this is the one major knee injury that doesn't require surgery, so I just need to rest it for a few more weeks and hopefully I'll be back running along the lake.

- Resolution: As soon as my knee gets better, I am getting back on yoga.  There is no question in my mind that had I still been practicing yoga, my knee never would've gotten injured. 

No comments: