5.22.2008

blogging

The NYT has an article about blogging, Exposed, that I found really interesting.


Although it's been a long time since I've blogged regularly, I can really relate to many of the feelings of the article's author.  Recently, I've been having a lot of thoughts about how much I miss blogging regularly, like I did in NY, and how I need to start again.  For me, I love the fact that my thoughts are on record, and I can share them with anyone that is interested.

The main conflict for me in regards to blogging is often I think of something that I'd like to blog about, but I don't think it's substantial enough to be interesting so I end up forgetting about it while I am trying to think of more material to add to the potential post.  Therefore, going forward, I will just start posting a bunch of random thoughts as soon as they occur, and break them into smaller posts so that I don't feel pressured into waiting until I have enough content for one big post.

No comments: