5.25.2008

my aches

After arriving in San Francisco yesterday afternoon to meet my family, my parents and my younger sister made new travel plans and spent the evening driving down to Pasadena.  My grandmother is going through the final stages of cancer, so we decided to spend the rest of the weekend closer to her.


Anyways, today I woke up with a major crick in my neck.  I think it's likely caused from sitting four hours on the flight from Chicago, and then another five hours on the drive down to Los Angeles. Then again, it may be from playing Final Fantasy Tactics in bed before I went to sleep.  In addition to my neck, my knee is also aching.  This one is definitely due to the injury I sustained a month or so ago.  Plus, I have a feeling all of this is also related to just getting old :(

No comments: