7.13.2006

a new era

Today I start of the next phase of my life. No more 9-5 workday, so long paychecks, bye bye fiscal independence. Yesterday was my last day at work and now the only thing between me and law school is about six weeks of vacation.

It's a little scary thinking about going back to school. Barring any last minute changes, I'll be joining the class of 2009 at Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. I know it will be a huge challenge, although I am really looking forward to becoming a student after six years in the workforce. My study habits weren't the best in college, but I think I am finally ready to succeed in a rigorous academic enivornment.

Here are my upcoming vacation plans, as I probably won't be able to update the blog while I am gone:

7/15 - 7/22: Miami and the Bahamas
7/23 - 7/30: Hawaii (Maui and the Big Island)

I wish all of you a great summer and promise to return with lots of pictures!

No comments: