7.22.2006

greetings from maui!

Aloha! I'm in Maui now after a great trip to Miami and the Bahamas. My vacation has been fabulous so far, except for the fact that I failed to pack my camera. However, it's nice not to worry about taking the absurd amount of photos I normally do.

I'll try to post (or add to Flickr) pictures my family took in Florida, but here are a few shots that I've taken with my dad's camera:

P1000930.JPG
Sunrise at the top of Haleakala Volcano

P1000841.JPG
Maui sunset

P.S. - My last post may have been a bit ambivalent, but I am happy to announce that I will be moving to Chicago by the end of August to start at Northwestern (although I am incredibly sad to be leaving New York)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE!!! I am so happy for you, great job! =)