6.18.2008

great season

Due to a work event last night, I was unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) unable to catch Game 6 of the NBA championship series. Although the Lakers lost, I'm happy about the season we had.  At the start of the season, I did not expect to see us challenging for the NBA title, and even after we acquired Pau Gasol, it was a pleasure to see the team gel and make it to the top of the Western Conference.  Now I just hope that there won't be any residual fallout next season due to the embarrassing blowout last night.


As far as work goes, many people have asked how the internship has been going.  Monday was my first day at Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, and I finally finished computer training yesterday afternoon.  I'll be starting my first assignment today, so let's hope all goes well from here on out!

No comments: