6.04.2008

i love turkeys

Last night the 2009 Jive Turkeys capped off our first year at Kellogg with the first annual Turkey Roast.  As I told many people, I am really feeling much more nostalgic at the end of this year, then I was at the end of my first year of law school.  Maybe because at law school we never had to perform a choreographed thriller dance in turkey gear.  Or is it dizzy bat and CIM Olympics that tug at my heart?  Or, maybe the fact that being in a section named Jive Turkeys is so much cooler than being in "Section 4" at the law school.


No, what I think really is the cause of my nostalgia for such a short lived moment (which is actually not even over yet), is the amazing people that make up the Jive Turkeys and the overall Kellogg community.  I knew going into Kellogg people would be different from at NU Law, but I now truly feel fortunate to be able to befriend so many smart, funny, caring, accomplished and considerate people.  Many people have asked if I will be around next year, and I promise that as the reigning "Kafe Kellogg Konnoisseur," I promise to be back for more turkey goodness next year.

To my Kellogg readers (I know there's at least one of you), farewell for now and good luck on your finals and summer internships!

No comments: