8.13.2006

countdown

I'm still in Chicago, but I've been thinking a lot about how to spend the remainder of my time in New York (less than two weeks, not including my Vegas trip):

- Meet with all the people I've seen far too little of since I (or they) have moved to NY
- Shakespeare in the Park
- Coney Island / NY Aquarium
- Run in Central Park
- At least one more nice dinner (Gerald, start planning!)
- Yankees and/or Mets game
- Monday night movie at Bryant Park

Hopefully today won't be as boring as yesterday, although I did catch a free concert at the Grant Park Music Festival last night. Today I'm upgrading my iBook for a new MacBook and getting my first iPod (which will be awesome considering I left my mp3 player in New York and have gone music-less this past week)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think shakespeare in the park is over for the summer. also, there's some deal at the mac store that if you buy a mac book you get a free ipod. i think you have to be a student -- but since you're going back to school, it should apply.

mike said...

hey catherine, macbeth is over but they're running 'mother courage and her children' now (starring meryl streep).

and i did take advantage of the offer to pick up an ipod along with my macbook. i love new stuff!

i'm sorry i missed your visit this weekend, hope you had fun!

mike said...

i'll be there on friday night, and then flying back to ny saturday morning. will you and kelly be able to make it?