1.23.2009

Yesterday a few of us went to the new Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Lincoln Park. The burger was pretty darn good aside from the fact that I wish I had known the regular burger is a two patty burger (like In-and-Out's Double-Double). I prefer just one patty on my burger and if I had known, I would have ordered two of their "little burgers" instead. The fries also came in huge amounts, and Cajun is definitely the way to go. I also appreciate the free peanuts, although seating is so sparse that take out may be the best bet. I went with the bacon cheeseburger with BBQ sauce, but next time I'm planning on trying a traditional single patty burger with lettuce, tomatoes, etc.

CIMG3583

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Dammit, the only place on your list that I have been to is Culver's. That's embarrassing!

mike said...

Now that I have a car, we should try to plan a lunch together! Thursdays is my day off, so let's get something in the books!