6.07.2007

oci bidding

OCI (on campus interviewing) bidding begins for us on June 25, ending July 23rd. For those of you who remember on-campus recruiting in undergrad (it was quite an ordeal), that pales in comparison with law school OCI. There were almost 700 firms from all around the world (with more being added constantly) looking to meet with prospective interns and sumer associates. It's crazy! I've heard horror stories about spending weeks and weeks traveling to callbacks across the country before finding a position, but I'm hoping that I can narrow down my decision early in the process and be done with it all in just a few weeks.

In other news:
Next week I'll be attending the Asian American Bar Association of Greater Chicago's Annual Installation Reception. I've really enjoyed meeting people and getting connected to the Asian American legal scene in Chicago.

No comments: