9.27.2006

illinois

Sometimes I still can't believe I'm in law school, at Northwestern, and in Illinois. We took a short tour of the library today, and seeing all of the Illinois reference books really made me realize that I wasn't in California (or even New York) any more.

Another unique Illinois feature is Lake Michigan. I went on my first lakeside run yesterday, and the beautiful weather, combined with the gorgeous lake view, made the five mile run go by quickly. Hopefully I can get back into a running schedule like in San Francisco, as my student diet is horrible.

This weekend I vow to get some furniture. I'm tired of just owning a bed and a desk (no chairs, television, anything).

One more thing, I had dim sum this weekend at the Phoenix, and it was awesome!

4 comments:

appojax said...

are you trying to make people like me jealous. noice post!

Anonymous said...

Isn't the Lake great? Went sailing the first weekend. I went to the Phoenix for Dim Sum too, not a huge fan--though it is supposed to be the best Dim Sum place around

Albert said...

i am sure come January, you will have no trouble realizing you're not in California anymore...

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little homework on this.
And he in fact bought me dinner because I discovered it for him...

lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this issue here on your
web page.

My web page ... videomakerfx