2.14.2006

my leg hurts

wow, last night i had one of those crazy leg cramps in the middle of the night. i felt it coming and attempted too late to massage the cramp into not lumping up into one tough, painful knot. now my left calf is tight and tender, and it doesn't help that on my way to work i was constantly trudging through muddy snow and hopping over dirty puddles.

in other news, i give a big thumbs up to gmail's new chat-as-you-email feature. early on it was a bit buggy, freezing my inbox and dropping connections mid-chat, but now it seems to be more stable. it's a great way to drop a quick note to someone, without having to have an messaging client installed or sending them an email. along with their labeling system and conversation organization, the gmail+talk feature is just one more reason why google is now my preferred internet email provider.

of course, as long as yahoo! continues to support my fantasy sports addiction, they don't need to worry about losing my business (plus i love the my yahoo! portal and they recently bought flickr, one of my favorite sites to browse).

No comments: